Do you have any plans as to things you intend to do, or would like to do, in the future with your LiveJournal?
Off the top of my head:
- I want to get to know you much better, through LiveJournal and in many cases through other routes as well.
- I want to get to know lots of people who I don't already know, even if only in terms of new LiveJournals to follow.
- I would like to explore playing games through LiveJournal and have ideas as to things I would like to try in the future.
- I would like to produce, or at least start, a less personal obscure games blog, even at the expense of some of the games content from here.
- I would like to see through my LiveJournal commitments, like the prediction game I started.
- I would like to help other LiveJournalists when and how I can.
- I have several lists of things I'd like to write at some point - a couple of weekends away to write up, some book reviews, some lists to compile.
- I would like to get my own attitudes to some aspects of life sorted out in a concrete form for my own benefit (though it strikes me that this needn't be a written form and needn't be anything to do with LiveJournal after all).
- I told a few people that I was going to ask them for some questions at about this time of year to revive that "five question interview" game that did the rounds a few months ago, but I haven't done so yet.
- I would love to produce a document about LiveJournal and my experiences with it which contains generally applicable conclusions that might help other folk.
- Yet in some way it would be nice to find a way to do all this while spending less time, effort and emotional energy on LiveJournal.