December 14th, 2003
|07:52 pm - TBA|
I have many - twelve? - tiny little points to make tonight. I'll put some down now and edit this entry to add more later.
- In the past, on a few occasions I've said "I had a bad night full of troubling thoughts". By contrast, last night I had some thoughts which brought me unexpected great clarity and peace of mind. Currently they are in an off-LJ private post (i.e., a text file on my disk); if they remain similarly constructive in a few days then I may share them.
- Happy birthday to marysiak, who lives one of the most fascinating lives on my Friends list.
- dr4b and dezzikitty at least will enjoy the bottom of this page, supplied by addedentry. If you know what the two of them and I have in common and you share it too (and to spell it out would be a spoiler!) you may enjoy it as well!
- Every year the Sports Review of the Year overruns; they could learn and just schedule it to be longer and less packed, but they never do. This year, with the added 50th-edition retrospective "best champion ever" award, I'd put money at short odds on it overrunning. Predictions as to just how large the overrun will be most welcome.
- Speaking of which, it's just about to start, so I'm off to watch it. Additions to follow later.
Current Mood: TBA
Current Music: TBA
ding ding ding ding ding ding... i-duck?
Probably "quack quack quack quack quack quack i-duck".
Just so long as Keith Harris isn't involved.
Is this a bit like "How do you keep an idiot in suspense"? (If you don't know, I'll tell you later)
But - what *are* they? :)
Portable storage devices. Pop one into a USB port and it's as if it was a big floppy disk or a little external hard disk. Pull it out, push it into another computer and you've got very fast transfer from PC to PC. And it looks like a duck, too.